Admission: Application Steps
Thank you for your interest in the Computer Science Graduate Program at the Purdue University West Lafayette Campus.
We are looking forward to assisting you with your application.
Late PhD applications can be uploaded through this link here. We will review these late PhD applications.
- December 20th for fall admission to the PhD and on-campus MS programs
- July 1st for fall admission to the online MS
- October 1st for spring admission to the PhD and on-campus MS programs
- November 1st for spring admission to the online MS
- To apply to the Information Security for Computing Professionals (ISCP) program, please go here
- Make sure you meet our Admission Requirements
- Prepare your documents:
3. Complete the Electronic Graduate School Application
- if applicable, enter your TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic scores into the online application before submitting it
- choose research areas in the Computer Science Questionnaire
4. Submit your electronic graduate school application after at least two of your recommenders submitted their letters before the deadline
5. Pay the Application Fee
GRE scores are not required for admission and do not need to be submitted. U.S. citizens and permanent residents who want to apply for an NSF Fellowship in their first year of graduate studies are recommended to take the GRE.
No documents should be mailed unless a specific request has been received.
Omission of requested information or falsification in the application forms or supporting documents or any determination by a competent authority of academic or other dishonesty will be grounds for denial of admission, revocation of admission, or expulsion from the University.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org