Purdue CS Logos
Download the approved Purdue CS logos from the Purdue University brand website. You will need to enter your BoilerKey.
Visit the Brand Guidelines for Purdue's official colors, typography, graphic elements and brand essence.
Visit Purdue's email signature generator to create your custom signature.
Purdue and Campus Images
Access the Purdue Marketing and Communications' PhotoShelter for brand approved images.
Word: Download Letterhead Template
LaTeX: Download Letterhead class for LaTeX
Or, if on a CS Department Linux machine, use the pulet document class.
Branded Purdue CS PowerPoint Template
Download Widescreen Gold
Download Widescreen Black
(Both have embedded fonts)
Branded Purdue CS Research Poster Template
Download Research Poster Template
Science Writing and Communication
The department promotes scientific communication and content by faculty. Contact Emily Kinsell to begin.
There are four main ways we generate news and communicate the scientific work in the department.
- Through articles written within the department and published in our news section, contact Emily Kinsell.
- Through the Purdue News Service, our dedicated science writers are:
- Brian Huchel, (email@example.com) he covers media stories with a focus on defense, cybersecurity, cryptocurrency and more. An example of his work is here.
- Brittany Steff, (firstname.lastname@example.org) she covers media stories with a focus on AI. An example of her work is here.
- Through Purdue's relationship with The Conversation – in depth analysis, research, news, and ideas from leading academics and researchers. Faculty submit pieces in their area of expertise and work with an editor at The Conversation.
- Through Purdue's AP Video Project, Purdue joined the Associated Press' newly launched "Campus Insights" program. They record short expert videos on newsworthy topics/reserach to upload to the AP's website for media worldwide to use. View the videos made to date. Contact Trevor Peters, (email@example.com).