Purdue University - Department of Computer Science Skip to main content


Assistant Professor Berkay Celik

Professor Celik and fellow researchers find vulnerabilities in Traffic Collision Avoidance Systems

In their paper distributed through ArXiv, "On the Feasibility of Exploiting Traffic Collision Avoidance System Vulnerabilities," the cybersecurity researchers found TCAS is vulnerable to spoofing, at least in a laboratory setting. Story via The Register.

Dongyan Xu

Pandemic Adaptive Supply Chains: A Future-Proof Approach

A cyber-physical ledger infrastructure for the entire supply chain can be developed to record operations on each artifact and maintain its digital passport. With the advent of digital, machine, and expertise inventories, we can create, upgrade, and sustain flexible factory manufacturing operations to efficiently, effectively, and rapidly scale-up production.

Block P Purdue statue

To the Community of Purdue Computer Science

We are reaching out to our community within the Department of Computer Science to share our grief, our support, and our solidarity. We stand united and in solidarity with Black and African American communities and those of color affected by the marginalization and systemic racism which has historically existed in our society and continues today.

Hui Peng, PhD Student, Develops New Fuzzing Tool: USBFuzz

Researchers, Hui Peng (PhD student , Purdue Computer Science) and Professor Mathias Payer (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne) developed USBFuzz, a new fuzzing tool which discovered 26 new vulnerabilities in the USB driver stack employed by operating systems such as Linux, macOs, Windows, and FreeBSD


More Events

Department of Computer Science, 305 N. University Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907

Phone: (765) 494-6010 • Fax: (765) 494-0739

Copyright © 2020 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact the College of Science.