Distance Learning (Off-Campus) - Department of Computer Science - Purdue University Skip to main content

Distance Learning (Off-Campus)

This program is no longer taking new students

Students working toward a non-thesis online MS in CS should follow the CS Master’s Curriculum. However, the on-line course offering is more limited than the on-campus offering.

Questions regarding course selection and registration pins should be directed to bmorrow@purdue.edu.

Engineering Professional Education is responsible for all other registration aspects and delivery of the course material to the distance learning student.  Questions concerning registration, site issues, and exam proctoring, will be directed to ProEd

Distance Course Listings:

Courses by Semester: https://engineering.purdue.edu/ProEd/courses/advance_planning_schedule

Courses by School: https://engineering.purdue.edu/ProEd/courses/courses_by_school

This program is no longer taking new students

Last Updated: Jun 26, 2019 2:25 PM

Department of Computer Science, 305 N. University Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907

Phone: (765) 494-6010 • Fax: (765) 494-0739

Copyright © 2024 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact the College of Science.