- Graduate Admissions
- Application Steps and Process
- Useful Links
- GoBoiler Internship
- Doctoral Program
- Master's Program
- Professional Master’s in Information and Cybersecurity
- Computational Science & Engineering
- Statistics-Computer Science Joint Masters
- Computational Life Sciences
- Financial Support
- Finding Support
- Oral English Proficiency
- TA Expectations
- RA Expectations
- Requesting Time Off
- Payroll Information
- Contact Information
- GTA Award Winners
Only current, degree-seeking CS graduate students are permitted to take QCEs.
The final examination in the course is typically part or all of the QCE. The instructor of the course may schedule supplemental testing at a time different from that of the final examination.
Registration is open during weeks 10-12 of the semester. To register for a QCE, go to myCS and select the Graduate link.
- If you are taking a QCE for the first time, the system will sign you up directly
- If you are requesting a retake, the system will send your request to the Grad Chair for consideration.
- You may withdraw through the system until the day before the QCE.
If you wish to withdraw a registration after the deadline, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line beginning with QCE WITHDRAW. Withdawals submitted after any part (final exam, supplement) of the QCE has begun will not be honored, and you will recieve a grade.
Click this link to send questions about the instructions or the form.