- Graduate Admissions
- Application Steps and Process
- Useful Links
- GoBoiler Internship
- Doctoral Program
- Master's Program
- Professional Master’s in Information and Cybersecurity
- Computational Science & Engineering
- Statistics-Computer Science Joint Masters
- Computational Life Sciences
- Financial Support
- Financial Support
- Oral English Proficiency
- GTA Information
- RA Expectations
- Requesting Time Off
- Payroll Information
- Contact Information
- GTA Award Winners
Access to ComputersPublic access computers are located in the computer lab on the first floor of Stewart Center, in the Purdue Memorial Union, and the Undergraduate Library.
Set Up a Purdue Career Account:
Your online admission letter provides the information needed. To activate your career account, you need your Purdue University Identification Number (PUID), which was provided in your online admission decision letter. You will also need an initial account setup PIN. The initial account setup PIN was sent to you by email from the Graduate School's Admissions office after you reviewed your online admission decision letter. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Access your CS account:
Your CS account login and password is the same as your Purdue Career Account. However, you need to visit the CS portal site to acknowledge our Acceptable Use Policy.
- Follow this link: Acceptable Use Policy
- Log in with your Purdue Career Account information
- Confirm password manager option. You should see a page with: Acceptable Use Policy
- Acknowledge the policy and submit.
Configure your Purdue Career Account to receive email:
- Make sure your Purdue email is configured to "store" by visiting https://www.purdue.edu/apps/account/Account (use your Purdue Career Account login/password)
- Go to the "Change Mailbox" link under Your Account Tools. The recommended setting is “Purdue myMail Service”.
You can get full details for accessing your Purdue mail account at http://www.itap.purdue.edu/email/
Change your password:
- Visit https://www.purdue.edu/apps/account/Account
- Go to the "Change Password" link under Your Account Tools
Set up wireless access:
Encounter a problem: