- Graduate Admissions
- Application Steps and Process
- Useful Links
- GoBoiler Internship
- Doctoral Program
- Master's Program
- Professional Master’s in Information and Cybersecurity
- Computational Science & Engineering
- Statistics-Computer Science Joint Masters
- Computational Life Sciences
- Financial Support
- Finding Support
- Oral English Proficiency
- TA Expectations
- RA Expectations
- Requesting Time Off
- Payroll Information
- Contact Information
- GTA Award Winners
Post-prelim PhD students, who will be conducting research anywhere other than at Purdue, should apply for Research in Absentia.
Graduate students who plan to work on research, register for CS 69800/69900 thesis credit, and who will be off campus greater than 22 days must submit a Form 19 prior to each session away from campus, with the following exceptions:
- Students who will hold a GTA/GRA should submit a Change of Duty Station Request in addition to a Form 19 if they will be working off campus greater than 22 days. All requests need to be fully approved prior to leave.
- Students who are approved for Research in Absentia do not need a Form 19.
Last Updated: Mar 15, 2023 8:57 AM