Off-Campus Research - Department of Computer Science - Purdue University Skip to main content

Off-Campus Research

Post-prelim PhD students, who will be conducting research anywhere other than at Purdue, should apply for Research in Absentia.

Graduate students who plan to work on research, register for CS 69800/69900 thesis credit, and who will be off campus greater than 22 days must submit a Form 19 prior to each session away from campus, with the following exceptions:

  • Students who will hold a GTA/GRA should submit a Change of Duty Station Request in addition to a Form 19 if they will be working off campus greater than 22 days. All requests need to be fully approved prior to leave.
  • Students who are approved for Research in Absentia do not need a Form 19.
Last Updated: Mar 15, 2023 8:57 AM

Department of Computer Science, 305 N. University Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907

Phone: (765) 494-6010 • Fax: (765) 494-0739

Copyright © 2024 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact the College of Science.