- student computer requirements
- Campus Map
- FTP Server
- Help Pages
- Lawson Building
- Felix Haas Hall
- Computer Science Facilities
- General Overview
- Conference Rooms
- Instructional Labs
- Remote access to CS Facilities
- Keys, Desks and Mailboxes
- Emergency Support
- ITAP Facilities
- Oracle Access
- CS Devices Lab
- Building Emergency Plan
- The labs in the Purdue University Computer Science Department will be publicly1 viewable by NetCameras after June 30, 2003 and available to anyone that would like to view the labs online.
- The cameras are within all Purdue University guidelines as well as state and federal requirements. Each monitored lab has the address posted on the door of the room as well as notification of the existing cameras. The purpose of net cameras is to monitor and protect the interests of the Computer Science Department as well as the users of CS labs.
- Any misuse of the cameras is subject to prosecution from local, state and federal authorities.
- The Labs page lists the available cameras.
1. In March 2017 they were restricted to Purdue campus access (including VPN connections) for performance reasons and to discourage nuisance complaints.
Last Updated: Apr 21, 2017 4:23 PM