- Undergraduate Program
- Why major in computer science?
- Why choose Purdue?
- Academic Advisors
- Student Life
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Concerns
- Undergraduate Research
- CS 18000 Proficiency Exam
- Artificial Intelligence Degree Requirements
- Computer Science Degree Requirements
- Data Science Degree Requirements
- Minor in Computer Science
- BS/MS Degree Program in CS
- Honors in Computer Science
- Cooperative Education Program
- Curriculum Resources
- Bridge Program
Software Engineering Senior Project
- The Software Engineering Senior Project must be completed in the student's last or next-to-last semester.
- It must be a team project involving 4-6 people.
- CS 30700 is a pre-requisite for the Software Engineering Senior Project.
Register for CS 40700 (Software Engineering Senior Project):
Two weeks before the beginning of the semester the faculty member in charge of CS 40700 will email all students who have signed up for CS 40700 letting them know who is doing a Software Engineering Senior Project this semester. You should then do the following:
- Form a team of 4-6 students.
- Take a look at the "Software Engineering Project Possibilities" page at https://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/bxd/307/corporate.html. Your team can claim one of these.
- Or, think of something your team would like to do that would constitute a full-semester team Software Engineering project. Come up with a good description of this project.
One week before the beginning of the semester tell the CS 40700 Project Coordinator who will be on your team (names and email addresses) and what you plan to do. Send her/him a Project Title and Project Charter (like you submitted in CS 30700). That will get the process started.