- Undergraduate Program
- Why major in computer science?
- Why choose Purdue?
- Academic Advisors
- Student Life
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Concerns
- Undergraduate Research
- CS 18000 Proficiency Exam
- Artificial Intelligence Degree Requirements
- Computer Science Degree Requirements
- Data Science Degree Requirements
- Minor in Computer Science
- BS/MS Degree Program in CS
- Honors in Computer Science
- Cooperative Education Program
- Curriculum Resources
- Bridge Program
Computer Science Degree Requirements (effective Fall 2015)
Plans of Study for classes entering Fall 2014 and forward may be found at the Purdue University Catalog: http://catalog.purdue.edu/
- Select the academic year in which you entered Purdue from the drop-down menu on the right hand side of the page.
- Then select College of Science on the left hand side of the page.
- Scroll down to the Department of Computer Science heading then click on “Computer Science BS” under the Programs heading.
- Under the "Summary of Program Requirements" heading, please click on the link text “Computer Science”.
- This will pop up a PDF with a summary of our degree requirements.
Please note that for 2014 the heading says “CS 177” but the program requirements are the same. The suggested arrangement of courses is for students beginning in CS 177. For a summary of degree requirements for students beginning in CS 180 please contact your academic advisor.
Please note that for 2016 the summary of degree requirements also includes a list of courses that meet certain degree requirements. If you only want a summary of CS program requirements, only print pages 1 and 2.
For historical degree requirements or older plans of study, please contact email@example.com.
Updated 9/6/2016: SN