- Undergraduate Program
- Why major in computer science?
- Why choose Purdue?
- Academic Advisors
- Student Life
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Concerns
- Undergraduate Research
- CS 18000 Proficiency Exam
- Artificial Intelligence Degree Requirements
- Computer Science Degree Requirements
- Data Science Degree Requirements
- Minor in Computer Science
- BS/MS Degree Program in CS
- Honors in Computer Science
- Cooperative Education Program
- Curriculum Resources
- Bridge Program
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I get an official Purdue transcript?
How do I get my unofficial Purdue transcript?
When can I meet with my advisor?
When do I register for classes?
Go to the Office of the Registrar
Where can I find information about scholarships?
How do I change my major?
How can I find out information about study abroad?
Go to the Purdue Study Abroad website.
Can I take classes somewhere else and have them count for requirements here?
How can I find my enrollment date/time?
How do I know if I have a registration hold and how can it be released?
Go to the Office of the Registrar: Holds webpage.
Where can I find course descriptions and prerequisite information?
Can I add a course that is closed? If so, how?
How can I find my PIN?