- student computer requirements
- Campus Map
- FTP Server
- Help Pages
- Lawson Building
- Felix Haas Hall
- Computer Science Facilities
- General Overview
- Conference Rooms
- Instructional Labs
- Remote access to CS Facilities
- Keys, Desks and Mailboxes
- Emergency Support
- ITAP Facilities
- Oracle Access
- CS Devices Lab
- Building Emergency Plan
Anonymous FTP Use
- If you have an anonymous FTP directory, it will be created as
/p/ftp/pub/loginand owned by you. This directory is deleted when your CS department account is deleted.
- Please be conservative in your space use and only put out there what must be there.
/p/ftp/pub/login/.messageas appropriate. This message gets displayed when someone cd's into the directory (once per ftp session).
- Do not create any world writable directories (if you think you need these, talk to IT Staff. We reserve the right to delete the
/p/ftp/pub/logindirectory completely if we find them.
- Be careful not to put any copyrighted or licensed material out there unless you have explicit permission from the appropriate people/organization. If you have any questions about what is OK, please ask IT Staff.
- The location for your directory should be advertised as
/pub/loginon ftp.cs.purdue.edu, or the URL ftp://ftp.cs.purdue.edu/pub/login
Contact Us: IT Staff
Last Updated: July 28, 2006 12:54PM
Last Updated: Mar 28, 2019 1:59 PM