Purdue Pathmaker Internship Program
Pathmaker Residential Internship Program is designed to provide Purdue students with part-time, career relevant experience on or near campus throughout the school year. Students involved in Pathmaker gain real-world work experience in their chosen field.
WHAT IS PATHMAKER?
Pathmaker is an intern program at Purdue University that partners with companies that provide paid part-time internships to Purdue Students.
- Average hours per week: 10-15
- Open to all majors and grade levels
- Opportunity to gain experience in desired career field
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Students perform entry-level technical jobs for companies while still enrolled full-time at Purdue University. The jobs are located on campus, in the nearby Purdue Research Park, or in Lafayette/West Lafayette.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Gain real-world work experience
- Gain part-time employment while going to school
- Earn higher pay than working in the service industries
- Make professional contacts for future career opportunities
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
- Sign up at purdue.edu/pathmaker
- Get notifications when new positions are posted
- Search CCO for “Pathmaker” Opportunities
- Apply for internships