Pathmaker Residential Internship Program
Pathmaker Residential Internship Program is designed to provide Purdue students with part-time, career relevant experience on or near campus throughout the school year. Students involved in Pathmaker gain real-world work experience in their chosen field.
Intel Security –
- Security Research Intern. Secure design, development and operation of Intel’s hardware and software products and services.
· Intel Labs Intern. Research in the area of parallel programming, high performance computing (HPC), and Big Data Analytics
- Client-Side Software Intern Skilled developer to maintain and enhance the application’s client side user interfaces and client-side tools.,
- Server-Side Software Designer, Intern to troubleshoot infrastructure issues, configure IIS and contribute to the application’s server-side development
Interactive Intelligence –
- Software Engineer in Test Intern/Co-op, test and validate the design, implementation, and performance of our VOIP based enterprise and contact center technologies.
- Platform Test Engineer, Intern, define and document the success criteria for cutting-edge software, use creative approaches to verify that functionality and usability of the software meets the required high quality standards
Delphi Automotive –
- Software Engineering, will receive experience developing, debugging, documenting, and testing a set of Engineering Software Test Tools.
- Hardware Engineering, will receive experience building and debugging small and large load boxes for customer specific test benches
- Systems Engineering, will receive experience verifying Delphi electronic controllers using different engineering procedures
Security Operations Center –
- Security Operations Center Analyst will be trained to analyze network traffic, log analysis, prioritize and differentiate between potential intrusion attempts and false alarms.
- Software Developer, looking to work with students that are or want to become full stack web and mobile developers.