CS Building Construction News
You will soon see activity swarming the future site of the new CS Building. The Board of Trustees has officially approved Kettlehut as the contractor for the new CS Building. They are scheduled to begin construction on October 4, 2004. Please note some changes you will see in the weeks to come.
- Preparatory site utility work will commence the week of September 27, 2004.
- The parking lot at Third and University Streets and half of the lot at Fourth and University Streets will close October 1, 2004. Additional "A" spaces are available in the University Street Garage.
- Fourth Street, from University Street to just east of the alley (between University and Waldron Streets), will close October 4, 2004. It will remain closed until completion of the project.
- The West Lafayette parking on University Street, between 2nd Street and the entrance to the armory lot, will be removed October 4, 2004.
- Two lanes of traffic will be maintained on University Street.
Last Updated: Apr 3, 2017 1:31 PM