SRC - Bhargava Research
Prof. Bharat Bhargava
- Measures of Readiness in Cyber Warfare and Network Security
- Characterizing and Aggregating Attack Graph-based Security
- A Kolmogorov Complexity Approach for Measuring Attack Path Complexity
- Extending Attack Graph-Based Security Metrics and Aggregating Their Application
- Collaborative Attacks in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks
- Protecting and Securing PLM and Supply Chain Data
- Monitoring-Based System for E2E Security Auditing and Enforcement in Trusted and Untrusted SOA
- W. Wang, Z. Li, R Owens, B. Bhargava,
Secure and Efficient Access to Outsourced Data
, ACM Cloud Computing Security Workshop, CCSW 2009 in conjunction with the 16th ACM Conference on Computer
and Communications Security (CCS), November 2009, Chicago, IL.
- B. Bhargava, Y. Zhang, N. Idika,
L. Lilien, M. Azarmi,
Collaborative Attacks in WiMAX
, in Wiley Journal on Security and Communication Networks, Volume:
2, Issue: 5, Pages: 373-391, 2009.
- Y. Bai, X. Su, B. Bhargava,
Detection and Filtering Spam over Internet
Telephony - A User-behavior-aware Intermediate-network-based Approach
, in Proceedings of ICME,2009.