Greg N. Frederickson
Professor of Computer Sciences
My Departmental Biography
Department of Computer Sciences
305 N. University Street
West Lafayette, Indiana, 47907-2107
Office Phone: +1 765-494-6016
FAX: +1 765-494-0739
- Recreational Problems in Geometric Dissections & How to Solve Them, by Harry Lindgren, revised by Greg Frederickson, Dover Publications, 1972 (softcover).
- Dissections: Plane & Fancy, by Greg N. Frederickson, Cambridge University Press, 1997 (hardcover) and 2003 (softcover).
- Hinged Dissections: Swinging & Twisting, by Greg N. Frederickson, Cambridge University Press, 2002 (hardcover) and 2010 (paperback).
- Piano-hinged Dissections: Time to Fold!, by Greg N. Frederickson, A K Peters, 2006 (hardcover), with video on an accompanying CD. (Since 2012, handled by Taylor & Francis Group, LLC)
- CS 18200, Foundations of Computer Science, Fall 2015.
- CS 58000, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Spring 2016.
Policy on Solicitations:
- I do not respond to unsolicited applications for internships and assistantships.
This page last modified on December 16, 2015