The annual George Pólya Award is presented by the Mathematical Association of America to authors of articles of expository excellence that appear in The College Mathematics Journal. The 2004 award recognized my article, "A New Wrinkle on an Old Folding Problem," which appeared in the September 2003 issue. See
- the list of recipients since 1977
- the MathFest 2004 Prizes and Awards Booklet (see pages 17-19)
- the MAA announcement of awards at MathFest 2004
- the announcement of Mathfest 2004 awards in Aug/Sept MAA FOCUS (see page 9)
- my photo at Mathfest 2004 awards in Nov. MAA FOCUS (see page 21)
- the announcement in the Notices of the AMS (see page 1234)
Last updated May 26, 2014.