The lab was seeded by generous research funding from blockchain company Sunday Group, Inc. and its sustainability has become possible by funding from the National Science Foundation, the Bi-national US-Israel Science Foundation.
We are excited to have recently partnered with the Algorand Foundation as part of the Algorand Centers of Excellence program!
General research directions include:
- Foundations of Distributed Cryptography
- Theory and Applications of Blockchain and Distributed Ledgers
- Secure Decentralization and Multi-Party Computation (MPC)
- Fault Tolerant Distributed Computing
- Game-theoretic analysis of blockchains
- Security of Cryptocurrencies
- Decentralized Finance