I'm a security researcher and PhD student in computer science at Purdue University under the direction of Prof. Xiangyu Zhang since Spring 2018. I previously obtained my B.Sc. degree from Sun Yat-sen University (SYSU) in 2017.
My research interest is security forensics. Currently, I'm working to solve dependency explosion problem during attack investigation phase.
yu759 at purdue dot edu
Lawson Computer Science Building, Room 3133
305 N. University Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Purdue University (Aug 2017 – , US)
Sun Yat-sen University (Aug 2013 – Jul 2017, China)
• CS 408: Software Testing (Fall 2018)
• CS 180: Problem Solving And Object-Oriented Programming (Fall 2017, Spring 2018)
• USENIX Security Symposium(USENIX SEC): 2021
• ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security(CCS): 2020
• International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis(ISSTA): 2020
• International Conference on Software Engineering Problem Solving And Object-Oriented Programming(ICSE): 2019