- Schism: Fragmentation-Tolerant Real-Time Garbage Collection.
Filip Pizlo, Ethan Blanton, Tony Hosking, Petr Maj, Jan Vitek, Lukasz Ziarek.
PLDI 2010 (to be available soon)
- High-level Programming of Embedded Hard Real-Time Devices.
Filip Pizlo, Ethan Blanton, Petr Maj, Jan Vitek, Lukasz Ziarek.
- Scheduling Hard Real-time Garbage Collection.
Kalibera, Pizlo, Hosking, Vitek.
- CDx: A Family of Real-time Java Benchmarks
Tomas Kalibera, Jeff Hagelberg, Filip Pizlo, Ales Plsek, Ben Titzer, Jan Vitek
- SOLEIL: An Integrated Approach for Designing and Developing Component-based Real-time Java Systems
PhD Thesis, INRIA, 2009
- Flexible Task Graphs: a unified restricted thread programming
model for Java
Joshua Auerbach, David F. Bacon, Rachid Guerraoui, Jesper Honig Spring, and Jan Vitek.
LCTES ’08, 2008
- Scoped Types and Aspects for Real-time Java Memory Management
Chris Andreae, Yvonne Coady, Celina Gibbs, James Noble, Jan Vitek, and Tian Zhao
Real-Time Systems journal, 2007
- An Emprical Evaluation of Memory Management Alternatives for Real-time Java
Filip Pizlo, Jan Vitek
- Real-Time Java Scoped Memory:
Design Patterns and Semantics
F. Pizlo, J. M. Fox, D. Holmes, and J. Vitek
- Scoped Types for Real-Time Java
Tian Zhao, James Noble, and Jan Vitek
|Disclaimer: The documents contained in these directories are included by the contributing authors as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a non-commercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.|