Mitchell L. Augustin
Joined department: Spring 2022
Welcome to my page! I am a Computer Science MS student at Purdue with a focus on systems and networking software development. Outside of my studies, I am also the maintainer/developer of Spiral, an open-source notetaking platform for Linux and Windows.
More information on my projects and work experience can be found on my homepage.
Current CS Courses & Projects:
- CS 59000 - Xinu Development Group Independent Study
- Primary focus: Implementing multicore support for Xinu
- CS 59000 - Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality
- Primary focus: Creating Frisbee Dog VR
- CS 52500 - Parallel Computing
- CS 58000 - Algorithm Design, Analysis, And Implementation