I'm a Ph.D. student in the theory group at the Department of Computer Science, Purdue University. My research interests mainly include algorithms in Graph Theory and Data analysis using approaches in Topology and Algebraic Geometry. I work under the supervision of Prof. Saugata Basu. Prior to this, I received my Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, and Master's degree in Computer Science both from Sharif University, where I worked under the supervision of Prof. Ebadollah S. Mahmoodian.
- Negin Karisani, Ebadollah S. Mahmoodian, and Narges K. Sobhani, "On the star arboricity of hypercubes", Australasian Journal of Combinatorics, volume 59, April 2014.
- Negin Karisani, Ebadollah S. Mahmoodian, "On the construction of tree decompositions of hypercubes", Bulletin of the Institute of Combinatorics and its Applications, volume 72, 2014.
- Graph Theory and Applications, Sharif University, Spring 2011.
- Graph Theory I (graduate), Sharif University, Fall 2011.
- Data Structures and Algorithms, Sharif University, Fall 2011.
- Introduction to Programming, Sharif University, Fall 2011.
- About tree decompositions of hypercube Qn with some network applications, the 43rd Annual Iranian Mathematics Conference (AIMC), Iran, August 2012.