I am a Ph.D. student in the theory group at the Department of Computer Science, Purdue University. My research interests mainly include algorithms in Real Algebraic Geometry and graph algorithms. I work under the supervision of Prof. Saugata Basu. Prior to this, I received my Bachelor's degree in software engineering, and Master's degree in computer science both from Sharif University, where I worked under the supervision of Prof. Ebadollah S. Mahmoodian.
- Negin Karisani, Ebadollah S. Mahmoodian, and Narges K. Sobhani, "On the star arboricity of hypercubes", Australasian Journal of Combinatorics, volume 59, April 2014.
- Negin Karisani, Ebadollah S. Mahmoodian, "On the construction of tree decompositions of hypercubes", Bulletin of the Institute of Combinatorics and its Applications, volume 72, 2014.
- Data Structures and Algorithms, Purdue University, Fall 2017.
- Graph Theory and Applications, Sharif University, Spring 2011.
- Graph Theory I (graduate), Sharif University, Fall 2011.
- Data Structures and Algorithms, Sharif University, Fall 2011.
- Introduction to Programming, Sharif University, Fall 2011.
- About tree decompositions of hypercube Qn with some network applications, the 43rd Annual Iranian Mathematics Conference (AIMC), Iran, August 2012.