My Erdos number is 2, through Sam Wagstaff:
1. Paul Erdos and Samuel S. Wagstaff, "The Fractional Parts of the Bernoulli Numbers." Illinois J. Math. 24,
pages 104-112, 1980.
2. Mikhail J. Atallah and Samuel S. Wagstaff, "Watermarking Data Using Quadratic Residues." Proc. of SPIE
Workshop on Electronic Imaging (SPIE 99), SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering,
San Jose, January 1999, SPIE Vol. 3657, pages 283-288.
My Simpson number is 2, through Mike Goodrich:
1. Jeff Westbrook wrote episodes for the TV show "The Simpsons".
2. Adam L. Buchsbaum, Michael T. Goodrich, and Jeffery Westbrook, "Range Searching Over Tree Cross
Products." 8th Annual European Symposium on Algorithms (ESA 00), Saarbruecken, Germany, September, 2000,
3. Michael T. Goodrich, Mikhail J. Atallah, and Roberto Tamassia, "Indexing Information for Data Forensics."
Proc. 3rd Conference on Applied Cryptography and Network Security (ACNS 05), New York, June 2005,
My Presidential number is 1, through Ronald Reagan:
1. The Presidential Young Investigator Award I received in 1985 from President Ronald Reagan