- The Creative Clayground offers "all-inclusive" pricing.
The price is based on the cost of the individual piece, the paint use anticipated for the size of the piece, and overhead costs.
- There is no further charge for studio time if a follow-up visit is needed to finish your piece.
Most pieces cost between $10 and $30.
Much smaller or much larger pieces are available and priced as marked.
- Military Discount every day for active duty members or war veterans with valid ID - 15% off total purchase (before tax)
- additional 10% discount on Veteran's Day
- Student/Teacher Discount with current school ID - 10% off total purchase (before tax)
- Post a picture of your completed piece on our Facebook page while you're here and get a $3 token to use on your next visit!
- Muggy Mondays: 10% off mugs
- Breakfast Club:
Twice monthly the studio will open at 8:00 am for early bird painting.
- Guests may request additional dates with advanced notice in writing.
Please e-mail to email@example.com.
- Claytime at the Clayground:
- Bring in your children ages 2+ to play with clay and make their own hand-formed pottery piece!
A different piece or form will be highlighted at each event.
- Special Needs individuals are encouraged to attend!
- Get your friends together and schedule an adult class.
- Check in-studio or on our Facebook page for class dates!
- This is a messy (but crazy FUN) art-form, so wear comfortable clothes that you don't mind getting dirty!
Clay is washable.
- Glass Class:
The Clayground will offer glass-painting classes.
Assorted glass choices are available from vases to wine glasses.
Check in-studio or on our Facebook page for class dates!
- Seasonal Sales and Discounts will be offered.
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date on current sales and specials.
Party Room Reservation
Your party/meeting/event is the perfect opportunity to reserve the Party Room at The Creative Clayground!
Deposit of 50% based on expected number of people coming (at $15 per person average).
Example: 10 people expected to come to party based on $15 average = $150.
Non-Refundable Deposit is $75.
Each person's piece is still taken into account, so final price may be more or less than $150.
The $75 deposit is then applied to total balance.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours or more before reservation date/time to receive deposit refund.
We regret that we will not be able to refund a deposit for cancellations made with under 48 hours' notice.