Purdue University - Department of Computer Science - Tenure-Track/Tenured Faculty Positions
Skip to main content

Tenure-Track/Tenured Faculty Positions

The Department of Computer Science at Purdue University is in a phase of significant growth. Applications are solicited for seven tenure-track and tenured positions at the Assistant, Associate and Full Professor levels. Outstanding candidates in all areas of computer science will be considered. Review of applications and candidate interviews will begin in October 2016, and will continue until the positions are filled.

The Department of Computer Science offers a stimulating academic environment with research programs in most areas of computer science. Information about the department and a description of open positions are available at http://www.cs.purdue.edu

Applicants should hold a PhD in Computer Science or a related discipline, have demonstrated excellence in research, and strong commitment to teaching. Successful candidates will be expected to conduct research in their fields of expertise, teach courses in computer science, and participate in other department and university activities.  Salary and benefits are competitive, and Purdue is a dual-career friendly employer. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply online at https://hiring.science.purdue.edu. Alternatively, hardcopy applications can be sent to:

Faculty Search Chair
Department of Computer Science
305 N. University Street
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907

A background check will be required for employment.

Purdue University is an EEO/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. 

Last Updated: Mar 29, 2017 10:18 AM

Department of Computer Science, 305 N. University Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907

Phone: (765) 494-6010 • Fax: (765) 494-0739

Copyright © 2018 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact the College of Science.