Add Cybersecurity Skills Valued in a Rapidly Changing Threat Landscape
Purdue’s online Professional Master’s Degree in Information Security is suitable for those with a Bachelor’s degree, including early and mid-career professionals who feel a need to enhance their skills, are seeking to expand their educational credentials, or looking to advance their careers more swiftly.
The need for well-informed information security leaders who can think strategically is real. Compromises, breaches, and intrusions are a daily occurrence. Information security professionals are in hot demand, as corporations and businesses are investing their time and resources to battle cyber crime, making sure their systems and data are secure and protected. In the digital world, organizations are in constant need to leverage their data without exposure to risk. Purdue graduates can earn the skills and qualifications required for crucial positions in maintaining information security for corporations and government agencies.
Organizations that will recruit our graduates include, but are not limited to:
- Information technology and warfare
- Forensic crime units
- Banking industry
- Retail sector
- Government and military agencies
Among other positions, the online Professional Master’s Degree in Information Security prepares students to work as:
- Cybersecurity specialist/Information security specialist
- Cybersecurity analyst/Information security analyst
- Senior security analyst
- Digital forensics analyst
- Network security engineer
- Cybersecurity operator
- Cybersecurity privacy advocate/Information security privacy advocate
- Cybersecurity software engineer/Information security software engineer
National average salary for a Cybersecurity Analyst is $86,951, Digital Forensic Analyst is $92,350 and an Information Security Specialist is $76,795.
Request More Information