- Fall: August 1, 2021
- Spring: December 1, 2021
- Summer: May 1, 2021
Admissions decisions are based on individual experience and the applicant’s fit with the program.
- A four year bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a GPA of 3.0 or higher [A computer science bachelor’s degree, another technical degree with a computer science minor, or in absence of a computer science undergraduate degree, significant programming experience developed on the job will be considered.]
- An updated resume
- A minimum of two years of work experience in the IT area is desirable
- Official transcripts from all universities attended, including transfer credits
- (3) professional letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your abilities
- An application fee of $60 ($75 for international students)
For international students, English proficiency requirements are listed here.
Request More Information