Purdue University - Department of Computer Science - Strom & Associates Military Scholarship, Apply by 7/15
Skip to main content

Strom & Associates Military Scholarship, Apply by 7/15

We wish to thank the veterans of the United States Armed Forces and your immediate family members for your faithful service to our country. To assist in your transition back to civilian life we are offering a $1,000 scholarship to be used at the vocational or trade school, 2 or 4 year university, or graduate school of your choosing.


Eligibility Criteria:

This scholarship is open to military veterans of the United States Armed Forces and immediate family members (parents, children) who will be enrolled in fall 2019 in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).  Trade or vocational programs will also qualify.


Application Requirements:

  1. The applicant must complete the online form which appears below by July 15, 2019. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered.
  2. The applicant must give full rights for the use of the essay to the Strom Law Offices for any advertising or promotional purposes.
  3. The winner must provide proof of military service or if a family member, proof of the relationship to the veteran and proof of his/her service. The military member must have been discharged honorably.
  4. The winner must provide proof of full-time enrollment.
  5. The winner consents to the use of his/her picture and other basic information on the winner page of the Stromlawyers.com website.


Additional details at: https://stromlawyers.com/military-scholarship/

Posted by: Jane Doe  Wed, 22 Mar 2017, 1:00 AM

Last Updated: Apr 24, 2019 9:58 AM

Department of Computer Science, 305 N. University Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907

Phone: (765) 494-6010 • Fax: (765) 494-0739

Copyright © 2018 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact the College of Science.