Rosengren Kohlmeyer Law Office $1,500 Scholarship, Apply by June 30The online application deadline is June 30, 2017.
Online Application URL:https://rokolaw.com/scholarship-application/
Requirements for the Rosengren Kohlmeyer Law Office Scholarship
Made possible by donations from the Workers' Compensation Attorneys at Rosengren Kohlmeyer, Law Office Chtd.
• This scholarship is judged primarily on need basis, but does not exclude achievement standards.
• The scholarship must be submitted in full by June 30, 2017. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
• INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
• Applications for this scholarship may be submitted by Minnesota high school seniors and college students who are pursuing a future career in law.
• A student aid report showing income status of your household must be attached for application to be considered.
• Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
• A transcript must be attached with counselor or school representative signature for application to be considered.
• This scholarship is a one time scholarship worth $1,500.
• Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.