Microsoft Diversity Conference Scholarship, Applications Period March 2 - May 5
Have you heard of the Microsoft Diversity Conference Scholarship? This is your opportunity to attend one of the below conferences, and Microsoft is footing the bill! Apply today by visiting our website www.microsoft.com/scholarship
Microsoft is committed to advancing women and minorities in technology, and are awarding diversity conference scholarships to qualified applicants. Students are selected based on their exceptional leadership work in the promotion of diversity in STEM at their university.
• Paid registration to one of the following diversity conferences. Applicants select their conference of choice.
o Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing (October 4 – 6, 2017 in Orlando, FL)
o National Society of Black Engineers Conference (March 21 – 23, 2018 in Pittsburgh, PA)
o Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Conference (November 1 – 4, 2017 in Kansas City, MO)
o Tapia Conference (September 20 – 23, 2017 in Atlanta, GA)
• Travel, hotel, and meal stipend in the amount of $1,200 USD.
• Microsoft will register the recipient to the awarded conference, and send a check directly to the recipient in the amount of $1,200 to cover travel, hotel, and meal expenses. These funds are not transferable to other individuals.
• Students must be enrolled full-time in a bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD program at a 4-year college or university in the US, Canada, or Mexico at the time the application is submitted.
• The scholarship is open to students pursuing Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related STEM degree.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org