Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarships (200 Renewable Available), Apply by 3/31
200 Renewable $10,000 Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarships Available for Your Students. That is $40,000 over four years to help deserving students achieve their goals.
Awards are open to individuals studying eligible engineering or computer science majors, who demonstrate financial need and come from underrepresented or underserved communities.
- Be U.S. Citizens
- Be high school seniors, freshman or sophomore undergraduate students with a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Be majoring or planning to major in Aerospace Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the upcoming academic year
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be willing to consider internship opportunities with Lockheed Martin
Learn more at lockheedmartin.com/scholarship.
Deadline to apply: March 31, 2023 3:00 pm CT