Voloridge Investment Management Seeking a Software DeveloperVoloridge Investment Management is an award winning, rapidly growing quantitative investment management firm based in Jupiter, FL, managing over $1B in assets. We are seeking a Software Developer to join our team.
Summary of Job Functions
• Develop software, primarily in C#
• Participate in software design and architecture
• Learn the field of quantitative investment
• Passion for programming
• Strong programming skills in any language
• BS or MS in Computer Science
• Programming experience (independent projects or 1-3 years professional programming)
• The ability to work daily, onsite in our Jupiter, FL office
Preferred Skills and Previous Experience
• Experience with C# and the .Net runtime
• Experience with SQL and / or experience working with large, complex data sets
• Strong math background
Compensation and Benefits
• Highly competitive base salary
• Profit sharing bonus
• Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
Voloridge Investment Management is an SEC registered investment advisor. A private investment company founded in 2009, our mission is to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns for qualified investors, using advanced proprietary modeling technology, conservative investment tactics and sophisticated risk management. Our market neutral equities strategy takes both long and short positions in the most actively traded equities, and is designed to capture alpha while limiting exposure to directional markets risks. Our futures strategy takes both long and short positions in the most actively traded global futures, and is also built to maximize alpha captured across all futures markets traded while capping exposure to any particular sector at a given time.
Voloridge Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.