REU on Advanced Secure Sensor Enabling Technologies, Apply by April 15SURF THE WAVES with ASSET:
Advanced Secured Sensor Enabling Technologies
Funded by NSF and DoD (PIs: Pissinou and Iyengar)
The Summer 2017 REU SITE of Florida International University Research Experience for Undergraduates in Advanced Secured Sensor Enabling Technologies spans ten weeks, May 27-August 5, 2017, offers research and professional development opportunities for 10 undergraduate students.
Available research projects share the theme of advanced secured sensor enabling technologies and span several exciting areas such as
* Trajectory Privacy Preservation in Mobile Sensor Networks,
* Privacy & Secure Social Sensor Networks,
* Mobile Video Authenticity Verifications
* Search Rank Validation for Social Media
* A Software Library for Visualizing Large Scale Sensor Network Applications,
* Trajectory Sensor Stream Cleaning,
* Resource Management for Security & Surveillance over a Sensor Network,
* Self-configuring, non-cooperative Mobile Sensors
and many others
Details about REU-ASSET including an online application, can be found at http://it2.fiu.edu/it2_REU.php . The application deadline is April 15, 2017 or until positions are filled.