Software Developer Position at Beacon TechnologiesSoftware Developer – Java and SQL (Indianapolis)
Beacon Technologies Group, Inc. is a leading developer of healthcare claims processing software. Our clients are health insurance companies and third-party administrators. Our software is web-based and is designed to be easily configurable to meet customers' needs, as well as rapidly changing requirements in the healthcare industry. Our product allows our users to more efficiently process their claims, as well as improve their consistency. By providing accurate, efficient processing of healthcare claims and faster reimbursement, we work to achieve our corporate goal of making life better for those navigating the challenging healthcare environment.
In order to support these efforts, Beacon is looking to grow and expand with individuals who can bring excellent communication skills and a desire to work as part of a team. We are a progressive company whose founders recognize the importance of work/life balance. In addition to offering great health benefits to our employees, we also have additional perks, such as “flex hours” and offer competitive vacation time. We are always looking for excellent talent to grow our team, so feel free to reach out to us now or in the future to inquire about any potential opportunities.
Java and SQL developer to assist with continued development of our enterprise-class web-app for healthcare claims processing.
– Excellent communication skills
– Solid experience and knowledge of Java design and development that includes working
with JSPs, Java Beans and servlets
– Ability to properly use design patterns and object-oriented frameworks
– Database knowledge and SQL experience (DB2 or PostgreSQL is a plus)
– Mobile development is a plus
– Diligent, energetic work ethic with a positive attitude
– Design, implement and test robust, scalable applications and solutions for our product and customers
– Work within our existing frameworks, but help improve them by staying current with J2EE & web development technologies, architecture and database technologies to constantly improve software quality, customer efficiency and ease of use
– Work on database issues, develop and maintain stored procedures and database triggers
– Actively listen to and cooperatively work with our customers and other internal team members in order to contribute positively to updates and changes to the application and the adoption and implementation of software best practices and technologies
Interested students may submit their resume to email@example.com