The Cognitive Robot Autonomy & Learning (CoRAL) Seeking Volunteers for Multiple Research Projects
The Cognitive Robot Autonomy and Learning (CoRAL) lab in the Purdue CS department is seeking student volunteers for multiple research projects. Some of them are:
- Multi-robot collaborative planning and control.
- Heterogeneous (soft-rigid) system manipulation.
- Multimodal Learning for Autonomous Navigation.
- Multimodal Active Perception in Confined Environments.
- Compositional Robot Reinforcement Learning for Planning and Control.
Applicants should have strong programming skills in Python/C++. Preference will be given to students with experience in Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Linear Algebra.
Interested students: To complete your application, please fill out the following form and send a confirmation email to email@example.com once you have submitted it.