ITA Tech Challenge Teaser, April 3
In conjunction with the Illinois Governor's proclamation that April is Information Technology month, and to provide an additional opportunity for students to practice their coding and programming skills before the fall Tech Challenge, ITA has launched the Tech Challenge Teaser. This challenge is similar to the one in the fall, but on a smaller scale and is administered 100% virtually between April 3rd and April 14th.
• The unique URL opens April 3rd at 9am CST and closes April 14th at 5pm CST
• It's a virtual challenge - students can take it anywhere, any time between April 3-14
• Choose a coding language they're most comfortable with
• Once they start, they can't stop and they'll have 2 hours to complete the challenge
• The overall top 3 coders will each receive a $1,000 prize
• Winners are invited to the ITA's Tech Summit on May 10th to be recognized