Invite to Join Worldwide AI Hackathon
As one of the organizers of the Worldwide AI Hackathon, we would like to extend a formal invitation to you to share an exciting opportunity with your esteemed students.
This event unites talented teams to compete globally in 3 competitions designed and mentored by AI thought leaders from 100+ large corporations, including Google, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, Apple, Intel, Qualcomm, Mastercard, Samsung, and many more. Currently, we have over 1,000 contestants representing 70+ countries participating in the event, and we are excited to welcome students from Purdue University to join us.
By participating in this hackathon, the students will get the chance to receive the following:
- Up to USD 200,000 prize pool for the competition
- Fully covered expenses to attend the 2-day hybrid conference in the US.
- Opportunity to raise funds and commercialize your outputs
- Get your AI innovations verified by AI thought leaders from tech giants
- Job opportunities with tech giant corps
- Fully covered expenses to attend the 2-day event combines the closing ceremony Hackathon and a Worldwide web3 Summit, tentatively scheduled for September at Stanford University, CA
- and more 🚀
Please kindly find other benefits, timelines, a list of competitions, and criteria in the Contestant Guide
Participation is free of charge, and we welcome students of all levels and backgrounds to join us.
We believe this hackathon is an excellent opportunity for students to showcase their skills, and we would highly appreciate it if you could share this information with your students. If you have any questions, please reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I would be delighted to arrange a meeting to discuss and address any concerns you may have.
Team Worldwide AI Hackathon