Invite to Unite Summit - Opportunity for Underrepresented Talent
We recently opened the requisition for another opportunity here at Liberty called the Unite Summit.
The Unite Summit targets underrepresented talent in their sophomore or junior year, currently enrolled at a four-year college or university. Our summit was designed to expose participants to workshops and activities designed to foster leadership qualities, build connections, and encourage collaboration! Participants will also partake in job coaching and enhanced professional development.
Through this program, participants will learn tactical interviewing skills, enhance their business acumen, and be prepared to secure a Summer 2024 internship.
Date: The Unite Summit will take place Sunday, July 16th – Tuesday, July 18th at our global headquarters in Boston, MA. Liberty Mutual will incur all costs for approved travel accommodations.
- Identify as a member of an underrepresented community
- Be an actively enrolled sophomore or junior attending a four-year college or university
- Be on track to graduate in 2025 or 2026
- Be available to participate and attend the full length of the summit in person
- You are fully authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions now and in the future
- Be interested in exploring an internship in one of the following functions: