JCPenny Suite-Up Event, 8/26-10/28
The Center for Career Opportunities & JCPenney Suit-Up Event is here!
This collaboration between Purdue CCO and JCPenney continues to offer an extra 30% off coupon towards your online or in-store purchase. Coupon available for students, staff, faculty, alumni, and family members!
This coupon can be used either online or in-store for a one-time purchase between August 26th and October 28th , 2023.
Use this coupon for yourself and/or share the attached flyer and information with your students, groups, add to e-newsletters, print & post on bulletin boards, and other communication outlets.
30% off coupon – Text BOILERS to 67292 to receive an individual one-time use coupon code
August 26th – October 28th, 2023
Shop online or in-store
Additional communication is available using this website link: https://www.jcpenney.com/m/suit-up-event
- JCP has set-up the event requiring a coupon to receive the discount. Purdue students, faculty, staff and alumni can use this coupon online or in-store, and must text BOILERS to 67292 to receive an individual one-time use coupon code. The system will kick back a notification if incorrect information is entered.
- The ‘take an extra 30% off’ individual coupon can be used on select merchandise for a one-time purchase so make sure to have all the items you need in your shopping cart before checking out.
- You may use your coupon once anytime August 26th – October 28th, 2023.
- Enjoy shopping!
Friendly reminders about the CCO Career Closet (DONATIONS ALWAYS WELCOME):
- Attached, find our Career Closet FAQ one-pager for more on us and how to donate (including most needed items and sizing)
- The Career Closet is available to students only and schedulable through BoilerConnect (CCO / Career Development & Job Search)
- Items are offered based on what is received from donations and not all sizes will be available, which is why the JCP Suit-Up Event is advertised widely.
- Donations: please contact CCO Reception 765-494-3981 to schedule a drop-off time at the CCO located in Young Hall. Donations also accepted through campus mail or USPS.
- If your department or student organization wants to conduct a suiting drive, contact email@example.com for additional information.