I am a third year PhD student at Purdue University in the Computer Science department, advised by Prof Jan Vitek. I joined the department in 2004, graduating in 2008 with a BS in Computer Science Honors and a BS in Mathematics. My research interest is mainly programming language design and implementation. Unofficially, I also enjoy teaching introductory-level programming classes, and have been a TA for several years in various classes.
- CS503: Operating Systems (Fall ’10)
- CS510: Software Engineering (Spring ’10)
- CS502: Compiling and Programming Systems (Fall ’09)
- CS590v: Embedded Computer Systems (Fall ’09)
- CS536: Data Communication and Computer Networks (Spring ’09)
- CS541: Database Systems (Spring ’09)
- CS565: Programming Languages (Fall ’08)
- CS580: Algorithm Design, Analysis, and Implementation (Fall ’08)
- CS525: Parallel Computing (Spring ’08)
- L Zhao, D Tang, J Vitek. A Technology Compatibility Kit for Safety Critical Java. JTRES 2009.
- A Plsek, L Zhao, V Sahin, D Tang, T Kalibera, J Vitek. Developing Safety Critical Java applications with oSCJ/L0. JTRES 2010.
- D Tang, A Plsek, J Vitek. Static Checking of Safety Critical Java Applications. JTRES 2010.
- CS180: Programming I (Fall ’09)
- CS190C: Intro to Computational Thinking (Spring ’09)
- CS190M: Intro to Programming with Concurrency (Fall ’08)