- Added graph layout algorithms.
- Added planar graph algorithms.
- Improved testing code.
- Upgraded to boost 1.36.0.
- Added edge_weight_vector function.
- New option syntax.
- Fixed bugs with graph generation routines.
Version 3.1 (Internal release)
- Fixed bug with predecessor return from floyd_warshall_all_sp.
- Updated documentation for all_shortest_paths for predecessor return.
- Added grid_graph function.
- Added core_numbers function.
- Added weighted and directed clustering coefficients function.
- Added lengauer_tarjan_dominator_tree function.
- Added core_numbers_example.
- Added matching, edmonds_maximum_cardinality_matching, maximal_matching, and test_matching functions.
- Added kolmogorov_max_flow and edmunds_karp_max_flow functions.
- Added topological_order function.
- Added pred_from_path to convert predecessors into a path.
- Added edge_weight_index function to automatically generate edge_weight indices.
- Added 'target' vertex option to all shortest path and search algorithms to stop the search early if it finds a target vertex.
- Added edge_weight option to all functions that depend on a weighted graph except max_flow. This option allows edge weights to be separate from the graph and allows 0 edge weights.
- Added signifcantly more testing code.
- Added new examples for edge-reweighted graphs.
- Updated to Boost 1.34.0.
- Removed kludge to fix bug in Johnson's all pairs shortest path from Boost 1.33.1.
- max_flow, floyd_warshall, and betweenness_centrality now correctly implement the transpose option.
- Fixed bug with breadth_first_search not stopping.
- Fixed documentation bug with breadth_first_search function.
- Fixed compiler warnings without -ansi on g++-4.0
- Fixed bugs with out of range vertices in all shortest path algorithms.
- Fixed bug with MST and disconnected graphs.
- Added edge centrality output to betweeneness_centrality.
- Added predecessor matrix to floyd_warshall all pairs shortest paths
- Updated sparse matrix interface to work with Matlab 2006b on 64-bit processors
- Fixed error with erdos_reyni
- Added graph generation functions star_graph, cycle_graph, wheel_graph
- Added support for visitors.
- Added astar_search.
- Added some trivial functions (num_edges, num_vertices).
- Added erdos_reyni graph creation.
- Fixed symmetrization error with MST and negative edge weights.
- Added support for non-sparse input.
- Added additional examples.
- Fixed error with mst.m and graphs with negative weights.
- Changed default MST algorithm to kruskal.
- Fixed error with components_mex.c and computing component sizes incorrectly.
- Added debugging code to library.
- Added regression tests.