In Conjunction with SIGSPATIAL ACM GIS 2009 Conference
Camera Ready Instructions:
1. To ensure adherence to ACM's format requirements, please use one of the templates available at: http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates.
2. Note that the page must be lettersize (8.5 x 11 inches). Also, please pay special attention to margins and the requirements for specifying categories and subject descriptors, general terms, and keywords.
3. The maximum page limit for the papers is 10 pages.
4. All papers must include the appropriate copyright paragraph and copyright strip at the bottom of the first column of the first page. Below are the instructions from ACM:
The following is the standard ACM copyright paragraph and copyright strip that must appear on the first page of each paper, except for papers with authors who fall under the exceptions indicated below* (and have indicated so in the copyright form):
"Permission to make digital or hard copies of all or part of this work for personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and that copies bear this notice and the full citation on the first page. To copy otherwise, to republish, to post on servers or to redistribute to lists, requires prior specific permission and/or a fee. ACM SPRINGL '09 , November 3, 2009. Seattle, WA, USA (c) 2009 ACM ISBN 978-1-60558-853-7...$10.00" .
5. Finally, a copyright form signed by the lead author of each paper http://www.acm.org/pubs/copyright_form.html is required to be submitted. The authors must print out the form, sign, and fax it to +1 765 494 0739 (Please mention To: Elisa Bertino in the cover page). The signed forms can also be scanned and e-mailed to Ashish Kamra at firstname.lastname@example.org.